top of page



Writing is probably the best method, as it provides a written record that can be referred to later. You can:

- Write a letter to your MP at: House of Commons, London SW1A 0AA; or

- Email them using our contact form.

Remember to always include your own address when you write to your MP so that they will know you live in their constituency.

If writing is not possible or you just want to ask a quick question or make an appointment, you can telephone your MP’s office. 

- To telephone their office at the House of Commons, call 020 7219 3000 and ask to be put through to their office giving your MP’s name.

- To phone your MP at their local constituency office, you will find the contact details at your local town hall or library, or it may be given in the Directory of MP's.

MP's may also have their own locally run websites, and be active on social media. Where possible, we have added these details to the information in the Directory of MP's.

bottom of page